Be welcomed into the world of Hotel Bell Tent at Silverstone Woodlands, where you can experience all of the romance and magic of camping – with some of the special touches you might find in a boutique hotel. Hotel Bell Tent in 2017 will again be ready to welcome guests at Silverstone’s official campsite for the action-packed grand prix.
Please note that dates are subject to change until final confirmation according to the Silverstone calendar.
Please note that all guests must be in possession of Silverstone track and camping tickets.
- Access to our designated car park
- Greeting and check-in by lovely Hotel Bell Tent receptionists, and bell boys who are on hand to help you take your luggage from the reception area to your accommodation
- A complimentary glass of chilled Prosecco at the oasis of the Hotel Bell Tent bar to help you ease into your fun filled weekend
- Accommodation set up according to the specifications that you made when placing your order, along with some extra-special complimentary goodies
- Complimentary tea and coffee for all guests
- Power supplied to every structure charge cameras and phones
- A delicious breakfast served each morning (price included) in our catering tent
- An onsite café where further meals, snacks and drinks will also be available throughout the day and night (for an extra cost)
- A large screen broadcasting all of the live F1 action
- Gorgeous hospitality area with inside and outside seating in the form of wooden benches and tables, sofas and low level tables with hay bales.
- Welcoming fire pits and magical lighting in the evening
- Exclusive loos with a dedicated maintenance and cleaning crew, and showers housed in a marquee, complete with pamper stations featuring big Hollywood mirrors and hairdryers
- WiFi around the hospitality area to keep you connected
- Movie den with cosy beanbags and TV screen, available from 8am where our guests are welcome to bring along their own DVDs, or choose from a selection on reception
- Experienced receptionists and night porters on hand 24 hours a day to make sure you have the most enjoyable and stress- free time possible