Be welcomed into the world of Hotel Bell Tent at Silverstone Woodlands, where you can experience all of the romance and magic of camping – with some of the special touches you might find in a boutique hotel. Hotel Bell Tent in 2017 will again be ready to welcome guests at Silverstone’s official campsite for the action-packed grand prix.
Please note that all guests must be in possession of Silverstone track and camping tickets.
- Access to our designated car park
- Greeting and check-in by lovely Hotel Bell Tent receptionists, and bell boys who are on hand to help you take your luggage from the reception area to your accommodation
- A complimentary glass of chilled Prosecco at the oasis of the Hotel Bell Tent bar to help you ease into your fun filled weekend
- Accommodation set up according to the specifications that you made when placing your order, along with some extra-special complimentary goodies
- Complimentary tea and coffee for all guests
- Power supplied to every structure charge cameras and phones
- A delicious buffet breakfast served each morning (price included) in our catering tent
- An onsite café where further meals, snacks and drinks will also be available throughout the day and night (for an extra cost)
- A large screen broadcasting all of the live F1 action
- Gorgeous hospitality area with inside and outside seating in the form of wooden benches and tables, sofas and low level tables with hay bales.
- Welcoming fire pits and magical lighting in the evening
- Exclusive loos with a dedicated maintenance and cleaning crew, and showers housed in a marquee, complete with pamper stations featuring big Hollywood mirrors and hairdryers
- WiFi around the hospitality area to keep you connected
- Movie den with cosy beanbags and TV screen, available from 8am where our guests are welcome to bring along their own DVDs, or choose from a selection on reception
- Experienced receptionists and night porters on hand 24 hours a day to make sure you have the most enjoyable and stress- free time possible